Thanks to Ubiquitous Food Cravings Blog for this recipe:
Nutella Stuffed French Toast
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla
- 4-6 thick slices of white bread (or any type of bread of your choice)
- butter and/or a tablespoon of oil or a couple sprays of pam
1. Mix the eggs, milk and vanilla together in a shallow bowl big enough to fit your bread slices. Sprinkle in the cinnamon, add more or less depending on your tastes.
2. On medium heat, oil the pan with whatever method you choose.
3. Take one slice of bread, spread it with nutella (not over filling it otherwise it will all melt out the sides). Put the other slice of bread on top so you have a nutella sandwich.
4. After a couple of minutes (3-4), flip the slice in the pan. Cook until both sides are golden brown.
5. Repeat step 3 until all slices are done or you’re out of mixture.
NOTE – Before dipping each new slice into the mixture, be sure to mix it with a fork and/or add some more cinnamon to the mix. Also be sure to re-oil the pan a little bit before placing a new slice to ensure that it browns just as nicely as the last.
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I will (in fact, I might go to sleep earlier than planned, just so I can wake up and make this...)